Tuesday 30 January 2018

Robert Vaughn About Town

A whole bunch of negatives appeared on ebay of Robert Vaughn going around being generally amazing, as Robert Vaughn was wont to do. I've gathered them together here. There's no real information with the photos but it seems that the ones of him in a house are at his home. (There are some others of him in Hamlet but I'll make those a separate post, as I have others to add to them.)



These ones are apparently Robert Vaughn and Joan O'Brien.

(I'm not sure who this guy is!)


Is this also Joan O'Brien? Anyway, now he seems to be shopping for wine.



This bunch seems to be Robert Vaughn entertaining Susan Kohn.



Is this also Susan Kohn? I think these might have been labelled 'decorator.'



Now he's swanning around some kind of junk or antique shop.



A little telephoning from home?



Robert Vaughn's office, apparently. His desk is supposedly a replica of John F. Kennedy's desk.



Some wandering up and down the garden path.



A little reading at the table.



Some shopping with a lady and a dog.




Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you , I am Holly's Mum and I adore Robert x

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://illfolks.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/wild-bike-well-remembered-bit-of-music.html
    You might like this,Angie Cox.

    ReplyDelete